Our innovative lecture topics and classes are aligned with the Neurodiversity Paradigm, interconnecting cutting-edge contemporary research, autistic lived experiences, and ethical guidance with meaningful, practical recommendations and actionable insights that prioritize mental health and self-determined quality of life for autistic and other neurodivergent people.
- Elevate Your Professional Skills! Dive into our cost-effective online professional development courses tailored for therapists and educators. Gain a deeper insight into evidence-based, trauma-informed ethical therapy practices and educational approaches that respect and support neurodivergence.
- Earn Professional Development/Continuing Education Hours! Upon completion of each course, you will earn a certificate of attendance that may be recognized as a professional development activity/hour by your credentialing organization All certificates are individualized with participant’s name and the date and time that they completed a course.
- Empower your clients and students! Learn respectful, non-behavior-centric strategies and approaches that prioritize the dignity, autonomy, and overall well-being of autistic and other neurodivergent people, and champion genuine inclusion and acceptance.
- Join Our Live Online Events! If you miss the live session, don’t worry! Enrollees in our live courses get exclusive access to the recording of the presentation for the next 14 days.
- On-Demand Webinar Courses Just for You! Dive into our content whenever you want, with 180 days of access from the date of purchase. Your learning, your pace!
- Arrange a bespoke on-site or virtual event for your organization with Julie depending on availability.
Teachers, get on the waitlist for our first course!
➥ Exciting news for teachers! Elevate your teaching career with graduate-level professional development semester credits through Therapist Neurodiversity Collective, Inc. and the University of the Pacific. Click on the Neurodiversity in Education link to save your seat in our first course designed exclusively for teachers.
➥ As an Educational Company Partner with Courses4Teachers, Inc., Therapist Neurodiversity Collective, Inc. is excited to announce our upcoming 15-hour course, Creating Inclusive and Supportive Classrooms: Neurodiversity and Trauma-Informed Approaches for Autistic Students.
➥ This is a fantastic opportunity to learn trauma-informed, neurodiversity-centric teaching methods designed to create a safe, supportive classroom environment where your autistic students can belong and thrive. Grounded in cutting-edge autism research, you’ll be equipped with the latest evidence-based strategies and recommendations for your autistic students to feel valued, understood, and included in a space where their needs are met and their strengths leveraged.
➥Courses4Teachers, Inc. in affiliation with the University of the Pacific, a prestigious institution accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, provides practical and motivating courses specifically tailored for teachers seeking salary advancement or credential renewal.
Do these courses count towards professional development credit?
Our personalized attendance certificates feature your name, the precise date and time of course completion, the total hours completed, and may be recognized as a professional development activity by your profession’s accrediting organization.
For instance, ASHA recognizes professional development courses provided by entities that are not officially approved ASHA continuing education providers, as long as the course or workshop contributes to the development and improvement of skills and knowledge necessary for skilled practice.
Discover more about the types of professional development activities recognized by different credentialing organizations, such as:
ASHA (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association)
AOTA (American Occupational Therapy Association)
NBCOT (National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy)
NASW (National Association of Social Workers)
Neurodiversity Paradigm Professional Development
Our professional development courses are designed for therapy providers and educators and include an individualized professional development certificate of participation.
- Our evidence-based courses include a list of the research citations to support presenter recommendations
- You also get pdf copies of slides and accompanying handouts
- Learn about neurodiversity paradigm approaches in the classroom – evidence-based, trauma-informed support for autistic and other neurodivergent students
- Learn neurodiversity paradigm best practices for assessment, goal writing, and implementation
- Learn how to implement neurodiversity-affirming special education services on a PBIS / PBS campus
➥➥➥ Coming in Spring 2024 – Six hour course for therapy providers with professional development certificate and Therapist Neurodiversity Collective Certification: The Neurodiversity-Paradigm Model for Autistic Social Communication (Roberts, J. © 2019 – 2024)
➥➥➥ Coming in Spring 2024 – 15 hour professional development course for teachers with graduate-level professional development semester credits through Therapist Neurodiversity Collective, Inc. and the University of the Pacific: Creating Inclusive and Supportive Classrooms: Neurodiversity and Trauma-Informed Approaches for Autistic Students. Teachers – Get on the waitlist, here!