Our innovative lecture topics and classes are aligned with a Neurodiversity-Affirming Paradigm, interconnecting cutting-edge contemporary research, autistic lived experiences, and ethical guidance with meaningful, practical applications for improving self-determined quality of life for autistic and other neurodivergent people.
- Elevate Your Professional Skills! Dive into our cost-effective online courses tailored for therapists, educators, and professionals. Gain deep insights into evidence-based, trauma-informed ethical therapies and educational strategies, all while earning attendance certificates.
- Empowerment for Everyone! Discover our top-notch, affordable online classes crafted for the public. Learn respectful, non-behavior-centric methods to champion the dignity, autonomy, and overall well-being of autistic individuals, promoting genuine inclusion at every step.
- Join Our Live Online Events! Missed out? No stress! Get exclusive access to the event recording for the next 14 days.
- On-Demand Webinar Courses Just for You! Dive into our content whenever you want, with 180 days of access from the date of purchase. Your learning, your pace!
- Arrange a bespoke on-site or virtual event for your organization with Julie depending on availability.
Hey, did you know that active Collective Members get access to all our Live and On-demand Courses, including all recorded past events unavailable to the general public?
If you are a neurodiversity-affirming therapist, click the button to learn more.
Neurodiversity-Related Continuing Professional Development Hours
These professional development courses are designed for providers and educators and include certificate of participation.
- Evidence-based – courses include a list of all of the research citations to support presenter recommendations
- Additional resources – pdf copies of slides and any accompanying handouts
- Autism in the classroom – evidence-based, trauma-informed support
- Comprehensive research-based topic exploration
- Assessment, goal writing, and implementation
- Neurodiversity-affirming special education services on a PBIS / PBS campus
- Coming in January 2024 – Six hour course and certificate of completion: The Neurodiversity-Affirming Conceptual Practice Framework for Social Communication (Roberts, J. © 2019 – 2022)
Promoting Autistic Well-Being & Belonging: Support & Advocacy
These classes are designed for autistic and non-autistic people, including self-advocates, along with parents, family members, and caregivers of autistic children and teens.
- Understanding autism – what it is and isn’t
- Trauma-informed connection and support giving
- Promoting mental well-being and quality of life
- Informed advocacy: In schools and therapy settings
- ABA – why not, and what are the alternatives?
- Helpful vs. harmful therapy goals – what and why
- Why the adults need the behavior intervention plan
- What leads to restraint and seclusion in the school setting and how to reduce the probability